fire fire fire fire
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Was on fire today.
Felt imba.
Tony Imba?
Wut.

Anyway,Dogu Ditty is nice.
Gonna watch some performace later in the day cause oli got vip tickets (:3)
It's someones birthday today.
I cleared Raison d'etre A and Apocalypse H,that makes it all Zektbach songs Hyper Cleared.

Ristaccia can wait cause it's a fucking 12.
Apocalypse 10 will be down soon.
SOON.

I hate typical singaporeans who make life hard for others.
USA vs England match is boring because we all know who will obviously win in FOOTBALL.
Son of Sun SC FC is stupid because I mashed through it
New trilogy songs are fun though

Angel Beats is godlike

Somebody irritated me when I didn't have enough sleep,I returned the favour.
Somebody should stop wasting my time and trying to shoot me down when it's obvious I'm not the one disrupting the flow.

I won 10 bucks overnight.

I ran into a friend while meeting another friend
Who were sitting next to each other. Small world.

I got owned recently.

Bed time.


AA[H]
Time to Air [H]
Apocalypse [H]
Raison d'etre [A]
Red Zone [A]
Kaichoufuzetsu is clearable yay