|
regrets
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Year 3,my final year to make everything right. Finish this and move on,and I can't help but regret many things.Year 1 I regret not keeping track of my timetable properly for exams,only to fail one exam paper and retake the whole module because of it I regret trying too hard to make friends,only to be a joke for the entire year I regret not taking the first step,now once a hopeful dream is turned into nothingness I regret being selfish to my friends,now things will never be the same again I regret not dressing up for school,now I don't have a chance to Year 2 I regret not going for lectures,only to score lower for my tests I regret working in my dads office,now the relationship with his company is slightly strained I regret making the same mistake once again,another chance given was again turned into nothingness What if I didn't use the word regret in those sentences? Year 1 I'm glad for not keeping track of my timetable properly for exams,because I managed to make a new friend out of the module I retook I'm glad I tried too hard to make friends,because I saw for myself what losers those people really were I missed the opportunity in not taking the first step,now I can stop wasting my time dwelling on what's past,and instead what's in front of me I'm glad I was being selfish to my friends,now I know how much they really mean to me I'm glad I didn't bother dressing up for school,made me realise how much money people waste on a shirt they'll never wear again Year 2 I'm glad I didn't go for lectures,made me realise how important they are this year I'm glad I worked in my dads office,I have a Nintendo DS now I'm glad I made the same mistake again,made me realise how much of an idiot I truly am So that's it. Don't regret what's gone,reflect. |
profile - about me
Jeremy29/07 my voice
tagboard - your voice
outside this corner
BenedictBenjamin Cheryl Jane Jeremy Heng Leon Lo Khai Louise Olivia Raymond Shermin Shou Xian Pei Fen Zhong Hao before and after
June 2008July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 thank you
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |