very bored.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Watched Layton on tuesday,Kaiji earlier yesterday.
I must say,epic marathon is epic.
There's one more to go,Nodame anyone?

:3

Layton is epic win. The whole story just twists itself inside out. And the songs were awesome,something I didn't really expect to praise. And I thought the show would be pretty much fan service for fans of the game,which was not the case in the end. Oli,plot twist 10 minutes into the movie? Hell yeah.

Kaiji on the other hand,was also good,but not as good. It was long,sure,but as Damien puts it,theres this disjointed feel between each section of the story. I'm not saying it's bad. Maybe I had pretty high expectations before going into the show,hearing WX and Roger talk about how it's a must watch. And the cast pretty much sold me.
Still..
It was a good movie.

Also,been grabbing movies to watch and more songs to listen to.

i feel lonely