|
happy new year~
Friday, January 1, 2010
As I sorted my thoughts out,the final days of 2009 came to a close. The last few days were fun,yet depressing at times. Having settled any unfavourable thoughts of everything around me,I ushered 2010 into my life,to continue my life and most of all,my happiness.It's always the same time of the year,where thoughts such as "oh geez,it's coming to the end of the year,whatever have I done right and done wrong this year? I guess it's time to go into deep thought" Well,one cannot escape reality,but foster a better one. I believe this year,I have done a great deal of that. Though I have lost some people in my life,this year,I gained the most number of friends ever as compared to the previous years. Such people are invaluable and really,this feels like the only year I have been so happy with myself,with my life. The truth hurts,but I'm such an insecure person. I don't show it,but I guess sometimes it sucks to lie to myself. People like Leon,Bryan and Valerie,later joined by Ben and Vicky are people who have really been with me throughout the year. If this friendship could last a year,then I guess I have made the right friends no? Toast to another year ahead of us,and screw you bitches for "y halo thar,the tank is right outside the safehouse" today. xD Then there are people who I recently met this year,people like Oli,Damien,Roger and Weixiang. It's been awhile since I've made friends like you guys,and awesome ones at that. Sure things do get rocky at times but we always pull through it,and no matter rain or shine you guys are still around. Not just "arcade buddies" anymore,we a group of people who can do anything together. And bullshitting at its finest right there. :D Cheers to the half a year plus we have been buddies,and it's just the beginning,for 2010 is not a new start,but a continuation of everything. And finally,people who have been with me for many years now,almost 4. People like Yunjie,Vera,Jianwen,Sy,Hao,Khai and Ben. I know it's weird for me to say this,but I do regret sometimes that I burst out in anger so easily. I become frustrated with things that don't go my way, and worse of all,I blame everyone including myself,and then start to go "WARGGHH TANK I AM". Yeah,I need a wake up call,sometimes. And thats when I can count on you guys. Although things have been rocky for awhile,I hope that sometime soon,I'll be able to iron things with you guys. I don't know what to say right now and probably I'll hope to stop running away. And to friends I have lost this year.. Well. I have nothing to say,except I guess times have changed,and our viewpoints do not agree anymore. Apologies then,and I wish you all the best,and hopefully one day we'll cross paths again,and maybe reunite. Happy new year,2010. It's the first decade of the 21st century. |
profile - about me
Jeremy29/07 my voice
tagboard - your voice
outside this corner
BenedictBenjamin Cheryl Jane Jeremy Heng Leon Lo Khai Louise Olivia Raymond Shermin Shou Xian Pei Fen Zhong Hao before and after
June 2008July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 thank you
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |