so?
Friday, December 18, 2009
This post is aimed directly at a few people,if you feel you're one of them,reflect then come talk to me to discuss that you're not.
Because if you feel guilty,you obviously ARE guilty.

Here goes..

Before you talk shit about me and how I do things,think about what I've actually done instead of what I haven't done.
It's obvious after losing quite a fair bit of moolah then I realise the shit I do and the shit you hear about me is probably OBVIOUSLY. FUCKING. UNTRUE.
What YOU hear from me is because of everything over the years.
Shit happens,I lived with it.
But I don't expect to let it happen again.
When I do things,I obviously AM FUCKING sane when I do them.
I'm not mental,else I'd be at Buangkok Medical Centre,tied up.

So before you go saying shit about what I've done,please reflect on why I do shit like these.

And obviously you're fucking biased cause I ain't as smart as you or something.
I live with such shit,but I don't tolerate lies.

This post is fucking vulgar,but you care quite alot.