so much for ho ho ho bitches.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Yay,christmas is over,but it's not!

Looking at the results from the survey,I realised why physical surveys are always better. Because when you're online,you gain this sense of privacy and nobody's gonna see your face when you do the survey. So people go ahead and write shit.

Stupid people writing "sex" and "noob" isn't funny.
Hahaha. See my face,I'm absolutely laughing right now.
Fuck you lah,I hope next time when you do survey for your project people anyhow write for you,okay?
If you don't wanna do,then don't

Spent christmas playing BB at Ben's place,lol. Fucking insane shit.
V13/Ragna - leon
Arakune - Bryan
Noel - Ben
Me - Everything else

Rachel is soooooooooooooooooo loli.
I'd 2C her anyday.
Oh.
I'd use Litchi and D Noel anyday too.
"Hands off the Panda"
Oh shit I think I just c-

Anyway.
Went to leons place to stayover with 2DX and BB,again.
Lol.

We did the same thing for almost 24 hours.

It was fun though.
"Bang. SHI. SHI. GAMI"

2 Bangs FML.