sian.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Failed 3rd dan by the last note. I didn't really expect that to happen,but...
I'm still surprised I made it THAT far.

Irritated by some people,I swear,no matter how many credits you put,the machine WILL NOT FUCKING RUN AWAY. And the machine WILL NOT FUCKING RUN AWAY if you don't put a credit while people are playing. Because it WILL NOT FUCKING RUN AWAY even if your face looks like shit. And because when someone is playing,you put a credit,the sound it makes goes SHINGGGZZZ(jubeat) or CHUUUUUUUUUUU(IIDX) and that's an indication that the machine WILL NOT FUCKING RUN AWAY. Also,the machine WILL NOT FUCKING RUN AWAY so don't need to insert 20 credits at one shot. So take note,even if you have alot of money,the machine WILL NOT FUCKING RUN AWAY.

Anyway.
Fly Above [A] E
Twelfth Style [H] C



Twelfth Style is fucking amazing.
Stoic too.

Oh,and I got Forza 3.

Screw you all,because I got it early.
^_^

<3