|
E-Pic.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Yarh,epic.Damn bored,supposed to be doing my graphs now,but I'm like,not. =| Star Ocean 4 is fun yo. Already at like 33 hours or something. Or was it 37. Stayed at SY's place the other day with some of the jubeat peepz,lul. Wuz fun. Brought my entire RB set over to play,note to self,epicness happens with funny songs,therefore,purchase epic songs required next time round. Stayed up and played SO4,tore my hair off during the boss fight. Super super fucking irritating boss,can. Take me back to where it began Visions clouding my memories Shadows in the back of my mind Calling to me Everyday I'm happy in life But it still seems a mystery And I feel as time passes by Pressure in me I won't forget Escape from this maze Chaos inside keeps on yearning to stay I know the shadow is moving much closer Will I find a way I can see it now REMINISCENCE It's not just a fantasy Awakened by your voice, I've finally found release And we'll carry on Fight the battle That stays with us til the end of time And continue with this never-ending plight Oh REMINISCENCE Awakened by destiny Bonds never broken, the promises we keep Knowing that our mission will take us To new worlds, go further and beyond Dive into the darkness ASSIST CLEAR Fly Above 5 in IIDX. HEH. Like wow,yes,ok. I'm freaking impressed I managed to pass anyway. I fail at YEWBIT lol. Totally couldn't make it,even lower than many newfags. I feel like a newfag now. Fuck diz lol :D -ddrs,blue rain- ARH HAAA RAHHHH. Iz blue rain sound liek dat?! Asscoose me as I shall continue my project. |
profile - about me
Jeremy29/07 my voice
tagboard - your voice
outside this corner
BenedictBenjamin Cheryl Jane Jeremy Heng Leon Lo Khai Louise Olivia Raymond Shermin Shou Xian Pei Fen Zhong Hao before and after
June 2008July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 thank you
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |