feeling so sad ; yet happy
Saturday, June 20, 2009
I don't know why,but something happened to me on the train and it gave me a little wake up call,a call long missed.
I found myself staring at a bunch of kids,looking like they had a bright future,but suddenly they started talking about MapleStory and how much time they spent on it. One of them asked his friend what his school grades were like and he was like,uh,50+
Primary school and 50+?

That's the shit right there.

So I decided,I'll use up all the shit in my card and never play any arcade games ever again.
It's not good for me,not for my cash flow,not for anything.
I have DJMax Trilogy at home,I'm getting Rock Band soon,and I think I've met good friends there,without the arcade,they're still good people.
And so once I was done,I did it.
I bent the card that was vital to the games I love most and I broke it the moment I got home.

I feel unhappy that I've done that,there goes some of my better scores in Jubeat and my data from DDR-X,not that there were much,but it was like saying about $300 dollars worth of play time just down the drain.

But at the same time,I felt that I've done myself a favour,a good one.
I'll still go down to Dhoby Gauht and meet people for dinner and lepak,lah,but heck,days of playing arcade games are over.

And this will save my cash flow,and my ass in my studies.

and i hope this will change the perception of someone

There,I did it.

It's better than saying I quit smoking.
I don't know why,but it feels awesome.