-
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The first time I cried so long,quietly,and alone in the darkness of the night,was the night that just went by. A nightmare.. So alone. I didn't want that. I wanted to change what was wrong,but I just sat by myself,curled in a ball,rocking up and down,like how I used to sit in the old rocking chair doing the same whenever I felt nothing was going well for me. I'd then rock up and down until the creaking sound woke someone up. During then,I'd just sit there alone,look at my feet and shuffle them up and down,making little shuffling noises with the floor. When the person has gone back to deep slumber,I'd stand up,go find a comfortable bed,and just twist and turn around in the darkness,waiting for the sun to rise. Eternity,it seemed,for the light to once again take away the darkness.

Once again,I didn't see the sun rise,just a blurry field in front of me because of my tears,so sad,so depressing.

And alone.