Monday, February 16, 2009
Ah,I'm fine now. Great.

1B10 ftw! You guy rock even though I kinda suck. AHAH.

Friday was the last day of actual school,so that was prob our last lesson together. Went to Seoul Garden to eat after with them. ATE 4 ROUNDS OF MEAT. I WAS REALLY HUNGRY ):
Gonna get pictures soon,I suppose. Went to L4D with some of the guys after. I seriously suck at teamwork man. I kept shooting them by accident,and died before the rescue,even though I was inside the damn APC already.
BAHHH.

Saturday is in another post below.

Sunday! Was spent at home most of the time trying to study. Yeah,I tried. Played L4D with director_panic_forever 1 ; director_force_panic_event ; z_spawn mob ; z_common_limit 150 on Dead Air Greenhouse. I swear,you all should try it,it makes you go mad.

Played too long and left the house late for BBQ at charmaines place. Damnit.
Went there and met some of her friends and the rest of 1B10. Ate almost everything there.
Followed by drinking games,which made me really freaking owned.
I was talking shit running around walking not straight etc.
Felt really good!

And now this screwed up hangover which I've gotten over.
HAH.

Study time.
D: