-
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Shoot shoot shoot. D:

blam.
HAHAHA FOREST FIRE.






Like..
HMMMM?



Anyway..


So past few days I've been bored bored bored.
Went out on Friday to DBG as usual,met g and did my online quiz for OB at bunk. Epic fail quiz.

Played audi while waiting for people to come and etc. Then went off to DDR for abit. Left around 5+ and went to Jas' house,playing DJMax on the bus. Meh.

Jas dad was like TEH RULEZ.
While many parents would go : KEEP IT DOWN YOUR SPEEKER LOUD,hers was like..
i blast mai new LG scarlet sound system and go all rocking mode,yea.

I WISH I HAD A DAD WHO KNOWS WHAT ENTERTAINMENT IS D:

-pause-

btw,i are love the sound of paranoia hades.

So after that we went to parkway so I could eat.. And well.. Meh. The air wasn't so nice. Went back to dhoby for a moment and talked crap with g again while Jas went home to get some rest.

Reached there,played some DDR,talked abit and went home.
Studied some OB and econs and went to bed at 3am. ><

Stuff happened that same night and I got plenty pissed,making my next...

SATURDAY!
Really moody. Woke up late and skipped proj meeting. Felt bad for them but I did something constructive in the end.

Headed to dhoby and met up with fip + L + wk at mos.

Bloody act english auntie.
Was queueing nicely then this stuck up bitch walked right infront in to the gap and just stood there.

Me "Excuse me..?"
Bitch 'OH IF YOU WANNA GO FIRST YOU CAN GO AHEAD"
In a bitchy tone with an ACT ENGRISH accent
Carrying an LV bag.

My instant reaction was about to kick in,which was..

"Fuck you lar,knn,you buay song so much with your cheebye accent,think funny ar? Fuck off this fast food restaurant now can before I fucking make you land inside my uncle hospital sia"

Of course I didn't being in a good mood and all,plus I laughed at her for being alone and flipped her off when I went off. Made me LOL.

Went up to bunk and played BUBP with them for about an hour. Technically,I didn't play since I was bored of Hands Up,so I let like 4 different people take over.

Went up to sakae and said LOLHAI to sy vera and jw and went back down.

After awhile saw them back at bunk and talked abit.

They went off and so did we,to cine to watch Four Christmases. Was damn funny,especially the middle part,where it got really stupid and random.

After the movie,went to bunk area to talk to vera about stuff,then saw lots of people. Crapped like mad and vera was whining about how much I've changed.

Haha,SO I HAVE. (:


Anyway,after she left,went to eat dinner.

SKY ATE FISH NODDLE,BUT SHE DOESN'T EAT FISH.

So like..
I WANT FISH NODDLE DONT WANT FISH.
And she ordered from a store that had a name something like..
"Cheng Long Fish Noodle"

._.

Went down to the arcade,talked nonsense for a while and then went to play DDR. AA made me dizzy.
><



And Sexy Planet Challenge.
WOO. B~
:D