|
-
Monday, November 24, 2008
I fucking sbsb sian liao.-.- Lost the fucking bike at ECP. $150 fly away like that. kns. I scared I talk to anyone now I'll lose my temper. Sigh sighsighsighsighsigh. _|_ anw.. Been fun for the past few days,ran around left right up down. THURSDAY! I spent my day sleeping and talking to "bf"~ And schooling,abit. Gladys and Sylvester were like,going nuts with LR2. "LOCO ROCO STUPID LAR" and he ended up snatching Gladys' psp and played it. I laughed like mad as Qiuling behind was being half irritated with the sound of it. WAS LATE. AGAIN. _surprisez. FRIDAY~ woke up a little late and skipped OB. didn't feel like learning it. will copy notes later. =\ anyway. then headed to school for stats. reached class and plonked my ass down in a chair,which was followed by Ryan. Surprise,again. He came to class. LOL. ._. Then went back,something happened,headed out again. Went to DBG to cool off and played DDR for awhile. Met WK later at city hall and went for H-Es bbq. Quite fun,I talked alot of shit there. Oh. Funny thing was. Walking towards PRP,I was blur-ed out. Then someone familiar waved to me. I didn't really see until he called me name. Billy,without eye liner. MEH. WEIRD. Anyway,it was his bday bbq,and it was like at pit 11. I went on my way towards pit 2. Whennnn I walked past pit 7,someone ELSE familiar appeared. It was alicia?! The ahlian,siol? It was her BDAY TOO. WTHLOL. So I wished her and went on my way to 2. When I want to 2,WK and I were like staring at the number,making sure it was right. That was when someone called out to us.. IT WAS LIKE NIGHTFADE? CLOUD? I was like LOLHAI IM NIGHTFADE HE'S CROUD. Sat down and talked cock for a few hours. Moredetailsgoreadheblogtyvm(: Met some peeps there. You guys rock. <3 Exchanged numbers at the end of the day and went off. Home. Smelly x.x LOL D: I was totally half wet,lah. ): SATURDAY! Anyway,spent my saturday with dad and sister,went to houngang point and ate then home. Played Fallout 3 while waiting for "bf" to come online and play tgt. Reina joined in and played too,then left for china. TC! pressies please~ Then went to watch abit of TV,bf went to bed,I played Fallout3 again. Fallout3 was awesome. first time i ever said WTF HAPPENED HERE?! when playing a game. Will post a screenshot of the environment later tmr. SUNDAY! SIAN FUCK hates today bodoh. -.- went out with some peeps i met from bbq that day,to be exact,fip ppl. sky,zhou,slack and met a few new people like lolx,venus and joy. RAINED LIKE SHIT PARKED BIKE OUTSIDE THEN LANNED THEN BIKE GONE CBKNN. -.- $150 gone. FUCK LARRRRRRRRR. miss you so bad now~ ): |
profile - about me
Jeremy29/07 my voice
tagboard - your voice
outside this corner
BenedictBenjamin Cheryl Jane Jeremy Heng Leon Lo Khai Louise Olivia Raymond Shermin Shou Xian Pei Fen Zhong Hao before and after
June 2008July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 thank you
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |