|
-
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Greatest biking trip ever! Through the night. Damn,that was one bumpy ride though. Visibility sucked and the place was bumpy. Our group of people rocked!Duke and Zhi Hui our FAs! Yanti,Amelia,Nethan,Shane,Jake,Tricia,Hiliary (thanks for putting my torch on the bike!) Pamela and Janice as the group members. Haha,you guys were damn cool! Not to mention,funny too. CONCENTRATION in the middle of the night? Hah! ![]() ![]() And came the morning,thus ending the trip. See you guys soon! YANTI,WHERE'S THE GROUP PHOTOS? ):? Went home to sleep the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon away. Headed to Bedok to meet up with the peeps for BBQ. Slow! And my hand hurt,couldn't play DJMax cause of the pain. Haha,stupid boss monster. PARTY ALSO CAN'T KILL? WTFTMD? During the BBQ,it rained. Sigh. Sucks. The rain got alot heavier and ... yeah. Drenched. Gah. So everyone.. Well.. Almost everyone ended up bowling. The alley sucked. There was like a few times where the ball got stuck in the gutter and rolled BACK. FAIL. Groupshot! Heh. And I'm gonna post old ones especially. The difference is certain. 2007 ![]() 2008 ![]() Aha. Damn. =x Why am I posting such stuff on my blog. And the day ended. Sort of. Those who saw my MSN with a counter,it actually stood for this. SPORE! I went down on Sunday to collect it. And I kinda expected something like a queue. But hell,the queue wasn't very short. It was LONG. It kinda filled up one side of Level 5 at Funan. With a queue that actually winds back at the end. Imagine 2 rows + more behind that area. About 500 people. And I kinda felt weird lining up with all the kids holding the galatic edition pre-order cards. Their parents really love them. Heck,they even went to the length of queuing with them. If I were them,I'd collect my copy the next day seeing the queue. Khai bought the game too. And he was probably as stunned as I am. And he said the flock of people already went there by 11. Man.. And I queued for about 45 minutes from the end of the line at 12. Those who went at 11 must be absolute freaks. Or crazy for a laptop bag. So when we got the game,we were like woot. Yay. And queued a 2nd time for an extra goodie bag. Which was an envelope. Containing NFS ProStreet for the Xbox 360. WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT THAT? ![]() But heck,it's free money. (: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Jibberish post ftw. |
profile - about me
Jeremy29/07 my voice
tagboard - your voice
outside this corner
BenedictBenjamin Cheryl Jane Jeremy Heng Leon Lo Khai Louise Olivia Raymond Shermin Shou Xian Pei Fen Zhong Hao before and after
June 2008July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 thank you
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |









